The Joint Executive Group provides direction to the AHSC Directorate, led by Professor Jonathan Weber. The Directorate is responsible for ensuring delivery of the AHSC work programme.
- Members of the Directorate
- Professor Jonathan Weber – Director of Imperial College AHSC, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at Imperial College London and Jeferriss Professor of Communicable Diseases and GU Medicine
- Dr Angela Cooper – Director of External Partnerships, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London
- Dr Seema Alexander – AHSC Project Manager, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London
- Joy Tennant – AHSC Executive Assistant, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London
Clinical Academic Training Office
- Professor Jeremy Levy – Director of the Clinical Academic Training Office (CATO), Imperial College London
- Samantha Hobbs – CATO Manager, Imperial College London
- Dr Des Walsh – Director of Research Strategy, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London
- Dr Paul Craven – Clinical Research Operations Manager, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London
- Gary Roper – Director of the Joint Research Compliance Office (JCRO), Imperial College London
- Professor Paul Elliott – AHSC Director of Information Governance
- Maxine Myers– AHSC Communications Manager, Communications and Public Affairs, Imperial College London
For details of how to get in touch with the Directorate, please visit our contact us page.